Sunday, March 24, 2013

My life has now come full circle.  I started Teaching SCUBA Diving 25 years ago as a means to earn money to help pay for school.  What a life we had.  Working in places like Bear Lake, Lake Powell, Lake Mead and the regular trip to Catalina Island to dive kelp of Southern California.  We had it made.  Good money, travel and work with awesome people.  We made friends for life!  I now have had the best diving days of my life!  I have spent over 6 week of my life under water and over 600 dives none  have come close to the experience of diving with my 3 kids!  Teaching them to breath under water and then going to the Big Island and dive with sharks and  manta rays, priceless!  I now have 3 new dive buddies and can not wait to start diving again on a very regular basis!
 

Big Island Manta Dive!
 
 







 




Let's go Diving!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Right Here! Right Now!

So, have you ever asked your self the question  "how do People change?:  The Tim Farris Pod Cast is one of my go to pod cast that I lis...